Way back when, over 15 years ago now, I wanted to be a sports photographer. I was ready to graduate high school and had every intention of photographing Eagles and Flyers games for the rest of my life. Things never go according to plan though and instead I ended up in the U.S. Navy where I spent the next 6 years. A few years after I got out of the Navy a series of random events led me back into the photography world. Instead of photographing sports though I was photographing weddings and I fell in love with everything about wedding photography!
I specialize in storytelling, photojournalistic, wedding photography with some epic portraits mixed in during the time that you allot for them. I love to deliver images to my couples that truly convey who they are and the joy they felt on their wedding day. Images that tell the story of the day and all the amazing moments that made it special for everyone involved!
Some random facts
- As of the end of 2016 I have photographed over 150 weddings
- I'm an avid photojournalist and spend my mornings studying the most recent photographic stories made from around the world.
- I have an Alaskan Klee Kai name Niko who is my boy blue!
- The Secret Life of Walter Mitty really gets my creative juices flowing.
- Golf is something that I love to play. One day I aspire to be just ok at it.
- I have a lot of tattoo's
- I've been with my girlfriend Tina since 2015, who I first met at a wedding that she was the MU Artist for. My first impression was a mean look she shot my way as I walked up to the bride. A month later though we were driving across the country together and she is my world!
- I strongly believe in bettering yourself through education and I recently had a life changing experience at the Koffee Kup Family Restaurant in Hico, Tx. Feel free to ask me about it!